Scholarship search made easy!
Applying to college is only the first step to making your future a reality. We encourage you to consider the resources listed below to help start your scholarship search and earn funds to pay for college!
Here are some pointers to keep in mind as you start your scholarship search:
- Never pay to submit a scholarship application.
- Set aside at least a couple of hours on the weekend to search for scholarships.
- The more scholarships that you apply for, the greater chance you have to receive one!
- Don't ignore the scholarships that require an essay.
- Ask the colleges you are applying to how outside scholarships impact your financial aid award.
- Start your scholarship search early to get ahead! Most students will wait until senior year, but there are many opportunities out there to start as early as sophomore year!